Child and Spousal Support

Are you divorced or going through a divorce? Child Support shares the expense of raising the children and assures they get their basic needs met. Hi, I’m Attorney Rita Alexyn, if you have a child support (or spousal support) order give me a call and I’ll put my over 15 years of experience to work for you.

When you are going through a tough time like this, you need an attorney that sincerely wants to help. I am a lawyer who concentrates in family law. Give me, Rita Alexyn a call at my Mansfield office, (570) 662-2020.